Zuzana Rocks The House
So you want to get in shape and are looking for a little motivation. There is a fantastic website out there called BodyRock.TV and it used to be hosted by Zuzana. Actually she isn’t just the host, she is the workout queen and she is gorgeous. BodyRock.TV has tons of free 12-20 minute video workout routines and provides you with all the info you need to join in the fun. Many of the video workout routines also include using a Sandbag, Ugi Ball or medicine ball, dip station, and a workout timer.
Zuzana affectionately refers to people who follow her and workout as “BodyRockers” and she says this in a cute European accent.
When ever I feel I need a little bit of inspiration, I just check the BodyRock.TV website and find myself energized with all the great tips and workouts.
Here are some our favorite at home fitness products that will help you achieve a better you.
Some of the exercise equipment Zuzana uses include:
- Ugi Ball – I personally use 3 different medicine balls, which include the Dynamax, Rage and Ugi medicine balls. I have written several articles on each of these and plus an overall review.
- Jump Rope – I really like the Cyclone Speed Rope, made in Austin.
- SandBag – My 2 personal favorites are the Ultimate Sandbag and the Brute Force Sandbag. Either is a great option. I would purchase the smallest bag they have. I am 5′ 9″ and those work perfectly for me. I also feel you don’t need the larger sandbags, since most of the exercises are using high repetition rather than max weight.
- Dip Station – BodyRock introduced me to both Lebert Equalizer and the Ultimate Body Press. Both are great at home muscle building platforms.
- Interval Timer – The Gymboss is a great interval timer for most exercisers.
OK yeah I am a guy and consider myself a Body Rocker. Yep BodyRock.TV isn’t just for women. The exercises Zuzana does are great for both men and women. I love a quick short workout that gets right to the point. Exercising doesn’t have to take hours and it certainly doesn’t have to involve the gym. Working out from home can be a huge time saver as well as a money saver.
If you really want to get the most out of the BodyRock.tv exercises, you should get yourself a medicine ball, a jump rope, a sandbag and a dip station. I would also advise picking up a pullup bar, a kettle bell and a set up dumbbells. Once you have all that equipment, you’re ready to do just about any exercise they throw at you.
Incoming search terms:
- bodyrock tv zuzana
- homemade dip bar