Tuna Salad – Tuna Tuna Tuna
I am a big fan of Tuna Salad and Tuna, one because it’s cheap for those on a budget, two because it packs a lot of protein and three because it is good for you. The problem with tuna is it really isn’t that great by itself, you need things to sort of spice it up.
Here is a great Tuna Salad recipe brought to you by Zuzana who used to be on BodyRock.TV.
What you will need
- You will need a big bowl of whole grain pasta
- 2 cans of light tuna packed in water
- 1cup of dried cranberries
- two cups of chopped green onions.
For the dressing
- 3 tbs of olive oil
- 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar,
- 2 – 3 tbs of lime juice
- 1 tbs spoon of organic honey
- 1 to 2 tbs spoons of coriander spice.
Now if you want to add a few more items I would suggest sliced grapes, celery cut up, sliced almonds. The pasta may be substituted with rice, couscous, taboule, quinoa …..