RumbleRoller Not Your Average Roller
The RumbleRoller is used for myofascial release, a type of massage that focuses on correcting restrictions of movement. “Myo” is Greek for muscle. The word “fascia” refers to the thin sheath of silvery connective tissue that envelops the outer surface of each of your muscles. The RumbleRoller contains specially designed “bumps” to get into and massage areas that would normally be hard to reach. The bumps are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist. Traditional foam rollers have smooth, hard surfaces that further compress soft tissue. Rolling on top of a traditional roller improves blood flow and tissue flexibility, but the effect is limited and relatively superficial. With the RumbleRoller your able to get to areas, work them out and spend a lot less time rolling.
Benefits of using the RumbleRoller
- The roller continuously kneads the various contours of your body and gently stretches the soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions.
- It eliminates many trigger points, which in turn helps restore flexibility and bring relief to common types of muscular pain.
- The roller’s bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
You can control the amount of pressure the bumps apply to your body using simple techniques. Since the bumps are closely spaced to one another (< 2″ apart), several of bumps will simultaneously contact your body during most exercises. By shifting your body, you can reduce the RumbleRoller surface area, which will increase pressure and provide a deeper, more penetrating massage.
Life Span of the RumbleRoller
- The RumbleRoller should outlast and outperform most if not all foam roller that you’ve ever tried.
- Water-proof and latex free.
- Antimicrobial additive that stops the growth of bacteria
Check out the RumbleRoller website for more information.
Incoming search terms:
- rumble roller review
- rumble roller reviews
- rumblerioller cycling
- rumble roller pro
- sssr kettlebell