Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint To The Rescue
Still having nagging problems with plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis? The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint might be your salvation. The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint is a relatively new solution that addresses many of the common problems associated with the various splint models. Most of today’s night time splints don’t have much in the way of adjust-ability, can cause uncomfortable or painful pressure points and move around, which diminish the product’s overall effectiveness.
The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint was designed to treat issues such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by mobilizing the foot while sleeping.
The Company is named after Össur Kristinsson, an Icelandic prosthetist who, in the early 1970’s, focused on designing a better interface for prosthetic sockets. He soon discovered the ideal properties of silicone and put them to work in the form of the Iceross® liner. Within a short space of time his invention was helping thousands of amputees across the world to secure their prosthesis to their limb in a far more effective and comfortable way than ever before.
Founded in 1971, Ossur has amassed wide-ranging expertise in the development, manufacture and sale of non-invasive orthopaedics. An assertive acquisition strategy has complemented ambitious organic growth over the last ten years and the Company is now a leading global player in the industry.
The business employs a staff of around 1,600 across 14 strategic locations. Össur has extensive operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, with numerous distributors in other markets. The Company’s headquarters are in Iceland.
Plantar fasciitis is just one of those really hard injuries to heal. Some people go years without getting relieve. Night splits are one solution that really seems to help alleviate the pain associated with plantar fasciitis when waking up and taking those first few steps.
I have spoken to quite a few people who couldn’t get relief from the pain of plantar fasciitis, until they used the Exoform Dorsal Night Splint. In many cases, after a week of use, the pain and issues associated with plantar fasciitis were eliminated.
The Strassburg Sock is another product developed to help relief and eliminate plantar fasciitis. I found that the sock, while good, didn’t fully fix the problem. I spoke with several people who used the Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint after using the Strassburg Sock with limited success. They all agreed that the Night Splint solved their problems.
Indications for Use
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Drop foot
- Post-static pain
Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint Highlights
- Integrated support shell with adjustable aluminum stay maintains the therapeutic angle of the foot and lower leg at 85° to 90°
- Thermoformed Form Fit® padding on the inside of the soft good improves patient comfort
- Full calf and heel strapping holds the foot in the desired angle and eliminates rotation and migration of the product
- Flex Edge® overmolding eliminates pressure points and discomfort while protecting sleeping partners
- Semi-rigid plantar pad reduces discomfort along the sides of the foot while providing an improved angle of dorsiflexion
- Non-slip surface on plantar pad to help prevent slipping
- Aesthetically superior, low-profile design
To find out more about the Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint, check out the Ossur’s website.
Incoming search terms:
- dorsal night splint reviews
- ossur exoform dorsal night splint reviews
- exoform dorsal night splint reviews
- most comfortable night split
- night splint by ossur
- ossur night splint reviews
- plantar fasciitis splint reviews
- relief for plantar fasciitis splint
- review exoform dorsal night spling