Here is another really good massage stick called the Muscletrac (http://www.muscletrac.com) What I really like this little grey and blue stick is the grey tracks seem to dig into the muscles without having to apply force. The Muscletrac Performance Therapy Device unites the benefits of both a muscle probe and roller, allowing for quick navigation of the entire muscle length to address myofascial restrictions and to accelerate muscle regeneration from training and competition.
*Available in blue handles with light grey wheels and spacers-same as photo.
The Muscletrac retails for $44.95, which puts it in a little higher price range than many of its competitors. I have found that the Muscletrac seems to deliver a great muscle massage without much effort. The contoured handles are easy on the hands and its small profile makes it a perfect choice to take when traveling.
- The Muscletrac was developed by Sports Physician, Dr. David J. Fitzmaurice, with over 30 years experience treating Olympic, Hall-of-Fame, Professional, College and Amateur athletes across sports.
- The Muscletrac is used and preferred by top physicians, therapists, trainers and coaches for promoting muscle regeneration and treating myofascial restrictions.
- The unique design of the Muscletrac wheels allows for superficial and deep penetration and stretching of the fascia and muscle tissue. This two-part action improves tissue elasticity and pliability for optimal muscle performance and force generation.
- The Muscletrac allows quick scanning of the entire body to identify and eliminate muscular and fascial restrictions such as muscle tightness, trigger points and adhesions-which improves tissue compliance, reduces the risk of injury and improves biomechanics.
- Effective for addressing common issues such as IT Band Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Calf, Lower Back, Hamstring Tightness and other issues.
- Allows targeted self-myofascial release-users can hold a wheel and apply sustained pressure to release dense tissues.
- The treads of the Muscletrac wheels provide neural stimulation for pre-training/competition applications.
- The Muscletrac enhances pre-training warm-up and post-training recovery by creating a dramatic hyperemic response increasing blood flow, enhancing oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscle tissue while encouraging lactic acid removal.
- The handles are ergonomically designed for maximal comfort of the user.
- The Muscletrac is compact and portable, accommodating the traveling athlete.
Incoming search terms: