Cyclone Speed Rope Overview
I recently discovered a really fast jump rope called the Cyclone Speed Rope (cyclonespeedrope.com) created by Matt Clark. Matt is a big Crossfitter enthusiast in Austin Texas and was looking to create something that he felt was missing in the jump rope world.
The Cyclone Speed Rope is especially well designed to perform what is referred to as the double under. The double under essentially means that the jumper allows the rope to pass twice under their feet before landing. It is possible to have the rope swing three times under the feet (triple under) or more quadruples (“quads”), and quintuples (“quins”).
Matt already has a really good following here in Austin using pre-production versions of his Cyclone Speed Rope. Some of the people using the Cyclone Speed Rope are elite crossfit athletes including 3 indviduals voted Austin’s top 10 fittest in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Matt’s Cyclone Speed Rope website is currently under construction. He says it should be up soon, so stay tuned for more excitement.
What is sort of novel with the jump ropes, is the ability to totally customize your rope. Matt offers a choice of colored handles (Black, Purple, Blue, Yellow, White), Height and the ability to have a name embossed into each Handle (12 characters or less, including spaces)
Here is a quick overview of the advantages of the Cyclone Speed Rope
- FAST. 1/16” vinyl covered aircraft cable slices the air!
- LIGHTWEIGHT. Any extra weight punishes the arms and shoulders!
- FLEXIBLE. No twisted ropes when the clock is ticking!
- INDUSTRIAL. Strong. No delicate moving parts to pop-off or fail!
- CUSTOM LENGTH. Built to your height!
- PERSONALIZED. Your name permanently embossed into the handle.
Each rope costs $35 + Applicable sales taxes + Shipping ($4.95)
Incoming search terms:
- cyclone speed rope coupon code
- cyclone speed rope review
- speed rope
- speed jump rope
- cyclone speed rope coupon
- cyclone speed ropes
- cyclone jump rope coupon
- cyclone speed jump rope
- coupon code for cyclone speed rope