BodyRock.TV Rocks with Zuzana
There is a fantastic website out there called BodyRock.TV. Zuzana is what I consider an extreme fitness athlete, who has created fantastic workout videos and fitness content. The BodyRock.TV workouts usually consist of about 12 minutes of high intensity exercise. The BodyRock.TV video workouts are hardcore and Zuzana explains everything you need to do the workouts as well as what equipment Zuzana uses. The BodyRock.TV website is a treasure trove of information on fitness workouts, fitness tips and exercise challenges.
Watching Zuzana really tear it up in her videos will definitely get you pumped to start exercising. If you already exercise, Zuzana will definitely make you want to push your limits and become as fit as her.
BodyRock.TV Exercise Equipment Used By Zuzana
- Ugi Ball – I personally use 3 different medicine balls and have included articles on all of them. These include the Ugi Ball, Dynamax, and Rage medicine balls.
- Jump Rope – I really like the Cyclone Speed Rope, made in Austin.
- SandBag – My 2 personal favorites are the Ultimate Sandbag and the Brute Force Sandbag. Either is a great option. I would purchase the smallest bag they have. I am 5′ 9″ and those work perfectly for me. I also feel you don’t need the larger sandbags, since most of the exercises are using high repetition rather than max weight.
- Dip Station – Lebert Equalizer and the Ultimate Body Press. I have also posted a comparison between the Lebert Equalizer and the Ultimate Body Press.
- Interval Timer – The Gymboss is a great interval timer for most exercisers.
OK yeah I am a guy and consider myself a Body Rocker. Yep BodyRock.TV isn’t just for women. The exercises Zuzana does are great for both men and women. I love a quick short workout that gets right to the point. Exercising doesn’t have to take hours and it certainly doesn’t have to involve the gym. Working out from home can be a huge time saver as well as a money saver.
If you really want to get the most out of the BodyRock.tv exercises, you should get yourself a medicine ball, a jump rope, a sandbag and a dip station. I would also advise picking up a pullup bar, a kettle bell and a set up dumbbells. Once you have all that equipment, you’re ready to do just about any exercise they throw at you.
Incoming search terms:
- zuzana body rock
- bodyrock tv reviews
- body rock tv zuzana
- zuzana light bodyrock
- body rocks
- body rock pics
- bodyrocktv reviews
- zuzana body rock tv
- fitness body rock
- bodyrock bilder