Well times have changed a bit. Zuzana and her husband, who co-owned the website BodyRock.tv split. Zuzana now has her own Facebook page where she does her own videos called ZWOW (Zuzana Workout of the Week). She is now referred to as Zuzana Light or Zuzana “Zuzka” Light.
Some of the exercise equipment Zuzana uses include:
- Ugi Ball – I personally use 3 different medicine balls and have included articles on them. These include the Ugi Ball, Dynamax, and Rage medicine balls.
- Jump Rope – I really like the Cyclone Speed Rope, made in Austin.
- SandBag – My 2 personal favorites are the Ultimate Sandbag and the Brute Force Sandbag. Either is a great option. I would purchase the smallest bag they have. I am 5′ 9″ and those work perfectly for me. I also feel you don’t need the larger sandbags, since most of the exercises are using high repetition rather than max weight.
- Dip Station – Lebert Equalizer and the Ultimate Body Press
- Interval Timer – The Gymboss is a great interval timer for most exercisers.
OK yeah I am a guy and consider myself a Body Rocker, but now also a ZWOWer. Yep BodyRock.TV isn’t just for women. The exercises Zuzana does are great for both men and women. I love a quick short workout that gets right to the point. Exercising doesn’t have to take hours and it certainly doesn’t have to involve the gym. Working out from home can be a huge time saver as well as a money saver.
If you really want to get the most out of the BodyRock.tv exercises, you should get yourself a medicine ball, a jump rope, a sandbag and a dip station. I would also advise picking up a pullup bar, a kettle bell and a set up dumbbells. Once you have all that equipment, you’re ready to do just about any exercise they throw at you.
Incoming search terms:
- zuzana bodyrock
- body rock
- bodyrock tv
- body rock tv