Almond Flour Pizza Recipe That Tastes Good
For many people, being on a flour free diet can be a really upsetting when it comes to pizza. I mean, who doesn’t like a great cooked pizza. The problem of course is most pizza recipes call for flour in the pizza dough, so coming up with a substitute that actually tastes good can be a real challenge.
Almond Flour To the Rescue
Almond flour is the perfect substitute for making that pizza crust that flour-less foodies crave. As you may or may not know almond flour is gluten-free. It’s packed full protein and dietary fiber. It also has the added benefit of being low-carb. The flour is normally made from raw blanched whole almonds that have been ground into a fine powder.
The only downside to Almond Flour is the price. Look to pay about 3 to 4 times the cost of regular flour.
Almond Flour Pizza Recipe – Flourless Gluten-Free Pizza Recipe
- 2 cups almond flour or 1 cup + 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour & 1/2 cup flax meal
(recipe calls for 2 cups almond flour, but you could substitute with other flours)
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 T olive oil
- 3/4 c grated Parmesan
- Mix Ingredients together
- Spread out on greased pizza stone or pizza dish
- Bake @ 350 for 5-8 mins
- Take out and add toppings
- Bake another 8-12 minutes
Check our other recipes
Let us know how the Almond Flour Pizza Recipe works for you. We would love to hear from you.
Incoming search terms:
- almond flour pizza crust
- almond flour pizza crust recipe
- almond flour pizza
- almond meal pizza crust
- almond flour pizza dough
- almond flour pizza dough recipe
- almond flour pizza recipe
- almond meal pizza crust recipe
- pizza dough with almond flour
- almond flour pizza crust recipes